Walk and Talk - weekly organised walks from Dartmouth: https://goo.gl/CPRHCT
'Defending the Coast' - BBC Radio Devon Walk: https://goo.gl/D3oFLz
Berry Head Bat Walks: https://goo.gl/h37rm2
Trust10 Run -Monthly run at Coleton Fishacre (NT): https://goo.gl/R8YNTP
South West Coast Path Challenge 2017: https://goo.gl/JSmRTY
South Devon Walks and Trails: http://www.southdevonaonb.org.uk/explore/walks-trails
South West Coast Path walks: https://www.southwestcoastpath.org.uk/
Pub Walks in South Devon: https://goo.gl/8tQhvH
10 of the Best Walks in Devon: https://goo.gl/riKCHH
Here are five scientific facts on how both adults and children can benefit from getting out the Great Outdoors and simply being surrounded by peace and fresh air:
• Nature brings our senses alive.
• Nature bonds families and friends.
• Nature heals in the great outdoors.
• Nature can reduce depression and improve psychological wellbeing.
• Nature gives an interest, a focus, a new zest. It's literally awesome!
With thanks to all these great organisations for all the inspiring information:
By the Dart Magazine
South Devon AONB
South West Coast Path